2020 California Monument Association Covention Riverside CA
Join us at the worlds famos Mission Inn Hotel &Spa and Hands on with Scott Luken and Jim Gast at Sun City Granite Inc
Cut Off for Publication is 3/1/2020
Cut off for Registration is 2/26/2020
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Meet and Greet
Take advantage of a great opportunity to meet and greet your existing customers and potentially gain new ones.
Showcase Your Product and hand-on demonstration on Saturday
You will be able to showcase your products to your existing customers as well as any potential new customers.
UPDATES FOR EXHIBITORS
Information & Instructions for ad submission
- Register as an Exhibitor
- Follow the link at the top of the site to submit your Ad
- Use your company name for the Ad
The ad must be in color and the copy must be camera ready.
Page sizes are 8.5×11
Better Value being a sponsor
In advance: $210
TABLE TOP SPACE – $225
Each Exhibitor is allowed up to 2 TABLES
Tables are sold on a first come, first serve basis
Half page: $300
Full page: $350
HOTEL ROOM – $169.00/NIGHT
Please visit the Hotel & Restaurants page to reserve your room
ALL FEES MUST BE PRE-PAID IN ORDER BE GUARANTEED SPACE
GENERAL CONVENTION INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Solicitation on the floor by manufacturers or suppliers who do not have booth space is strictly prohibited. You will be escorted out of the display. No passes will be sold to manufacturers unless they purchased a booth.
- Photography of displays or booths is not permitted.
- We do not give our mailing list out to anyone, so please do not ask.
- No early teardown is allowed. Teardown begins on Friday 5 pm Table will be provided for Saturday for hands-on if requested
California Monument Association Newsletter
If you did not receive a newsletter, you can download it here.
What are the Sponsor levels and costs?
Sponsor packages: Gold – $1500.00 Silver- $890.00 Bronze – $610.00